Computit is an award winning IT and Cloud provider with its head office in Brisbane.
Computit was first established in early 2009 as an information technology consulting company for corporate business.
Our service offerings are comprehensive.
Want to improve productivity and reduce lost time? We can help you with network infrastructure design and maintenance.
Want to make your business accessible on any device? We can help you with specialty application development.
Want to protect your data from disaster and be able to restore it? We can back up your data and design a disaster recovery strategy so you don’t lose any data.
Want to protect critical data? We can help you with secure offsite data storage.
Want to test the security of your information? We can audit your data to discover if there are any vulnerabilities and help you fix any issues.
Want to outsource your technical staff? We can advise you on technical staff outsourcing or obtain outsourcing for you.
Need a state of the art security system? We can build you a state of the art security system.
Computit’s specialty is saving small businesses money!
We can completely support and maintain your corporate networks so that you don't have to spend the time, resources, and money on hiring technical staff.
Our workforce will respond to your IT needs 24 hours a day / 7 days a week to give your real full-time support.
Our expertise includes (but is not limited to):
- All Microsoft Windows server systems
- Exchange and desktop applications
- MS Office products
Computit is a registered partner with Microsoft and our senior network engineers hold degrees in Information Technology and/or carry the MCSE credentials.
We service companies located around Australia and employ a team of qualified system engineers. We partner with an extensive range of Information Technology experts who specialize in:
- Network support so that you have an efficient and reliable network of computer systems.
- Virus removal so that you don’t suffer data corruption or loss or system inaccessibility.
- Software configuration so that you have peace of mind that changes introduced to large complex software systems are controlled.
- Hardware maintenance so that broken and failing computer hardware is fixed and prevention of future hardware.
- Specialty application development so that your audience can access you on any device.
If you run a business that needs to keep your computer systems working or you have qualifications and experience within the IT industry, contact us today to discuss your requirements.